Monday, March 24, 2014

iFrustration

I have a love/hate relationship with Apple products. Actually, it's more like I have a love for the products since I'm an iPod junkie and have had every incarnation of the iPhone with the exception of the 5s since I'm saving myself for the 6.  What I seem to have hate for is iOs 7. I can't seem to keep a charge to save my life and even invested in two...YES TWO...external battery cases.

Oh well!  What can ya do?  I know what I can do and that is bitch about it constantly while happily wearing the iPad T that a former resident and Apple store Manager gave to me before I left FL for the mid-Atlantic.  I mean it's not the shirt's fault that I want to throw my phone out of the car window when I'm cruising down 270. Really it's not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment