Saturday, January 18, 2014

OMG!!! HE TOUCHED MY HAND!!!

Not gonna lie...I mean why should I?  This is my blog all about me, me, me so why be anyone else?  Yeah...so...I've had a crush on a certain celebrity since the first time I saw him laugh at his own jokes on SNL.  I thought he was tall, funny and slightly awkward PLUS he attended university in my home town which was a bit of a turn on. I had been to the same haunts as this man.  Albeit in a different time. Le sigh.   

So, long story short I was lucky enough to have one of the BEST DAYS EVER with my sister from another mr., brother from another mother & future tattoo artist in good ol' NYC a few years back.  We checked out the Tim Burton exhibit at MoMA, mocked NYU art students, had my bladder control called into question, got sauced at a pub close to 30 Rock, saw Tina Fey and the crew of 30 Rock filming a scene right before our eyes, watched Questlove buy a sandwich and sat in the audience of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.  

Fun Fact: "Encino Man" is a boring tool bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment