Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Welcome to the Exciting World of 3D Chess!

I feel like good health and good juju are returning and it feels amazing!  Eventhough I'm not 100% it seems like forever since I've felt this damn good. I'm trying to hang back and relax as much as possible, but I cannot help to celebrate. Even just a little. So on this dreary Tuesday night I am kicking back with an ice cold lager, wearing one of my favorite and cozier long-sleeved Ts while watching some episodes of my favorite nerdy comedies ever...Big Bang Theory.   

I will admit that the rules to Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock still confound me a little, the concept makes me giggle. Just like the show.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, some of the conversations and situations on the show strike a chord with me.  I'm constantly reminded of friends and good times.  I've also been reminded of the times I let things go a little as I spent days (& nights) playing Sims 3, believe that a warm beverage is comforting & have had the Star Wars vs Star Trek debate (or the even more heated new trilogy vs. original Star Wars trilogy discussion).  But besides making me laugh and having a few comfy Ts based on the show, my most favorite thing about BBT is that it's a common thread within my family and with many of my friends.  We can talk and laugh and quote and joke about it.  It's nice to be able to bond over something as little as a 30 minute sitcom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment