Sunday, December 8, 2013

How Does A Ghoul End Up As A Barber?

It's a cold and snowy day here in Maryland. It's also the day where I mourn the loss of my PS3.  Why?  Because there is nothing more that I would rather be doing right at this very moment than playing Fallout 3.  Sure!  I could fire up my ancient laptop, but it's susceptible to crashing and instead of being engrossed in the post-apocalyptic version of where I currently live for hours on end I'd probably give into frustration and fling the damned thing out of my window and into the growing snow piles below.  

Instead I'll just watch some more Psych or empty out my DVR whilst wearing my new Vault 101 hoodie.  It's one size too big, but I'm too lazy to return it. Yeah. It's one of those days at the end of one of those weeks. 


1 comment:

  1. Loved Fallout 3! Couldn't get into Fallout New Vegas though, for some reason. They need to do a Fallout MMO.

    ReplyDelete