Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I'm Not Insane! My Mother Had Me Tested.

Over the years I have gravitated towards some very hardcore & disturbing TV dramas.  However, with life being as serious as it is, sometimes you have to take time out to laugh. 

Recently, I've grown fond of the new show "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" and I've mentioned my love of "Archer".  What I haven't mentioned before is that I do find "The Big Bang Theory" to be amusing.   I know that there are haters out there & quite a few are dear friends of mine.  While I can see their collective point, the show makes me giggle & the cast reminds me of friends that I've had through the years.  

My sister from another mister gave me the shirt that I'm wearing this afternoon as I get ready for a weekend of fun, frivolity and a freakin' 10K.  It's comfy, it's cozy, and reminds me of good friends & good times  


No comments:

Post a Comment