Thursday, October 31, 2013

OH! It's A Tiara! Put It On Me! Put It On Me!

There are two camps with which you can belong.  There's Camp I Love It and Camp Laugh Tracks Are Soooooo 80s.  Well, dear friends, I don't know art, but I know what I like.  What I like to do is laugh and The Big Bang Theory makes me laugh each and every week. 

The story lines can be ridiculous and the laugh tracks are old school, yes.  However, I have listened to AND been involved in some of the types of conversations that the core group have had.  Something about each and every character reminds me of people that I love.  HELL!  Penny's apartment might as well be mine with all of that IKEA crap she has in there.  Also, with all of the dark, sinister and hardcore dramas that I watch it is nice to turn off my brain for 24 minutes a week just to be entertained, go back to a simpler time and just freakin' laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment