Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Moscow Mule! Moscow Mule!

So far I've shared shirts that I purchased with my own hard-earned mean green, received as gifts and have received on race days. Tonight, my darling dears, I am featuring a homemade shirt that was created by two of the coolest people I know! 

The specifics of our day at the EPCOT Food & Wine festival will remain a mystery since we all know that what happens at EPCOT stays at EPCOT. But what I can say is that fruity beers are refreshing when it's surface of the sun hot, grassy knolls are fantastic places to chill and Mongolian beef on a steamed bun is the best thing that I've put in my mouth in ages.   

A heartfelt DANKE to Papi's parents for an amazing time and never stop #lookingforattention #andfoodandwine. 


2 comments:

  1. fantastic! (all of your shirts are, but this picture fills me with such happiness)

    ReplyDelete