Monday, October 28, 2013

What I Do I Do Because I Like To Do

Don't let the cuddly exterior fool you.  I'm not all rainbows & unicorns filled with happy snappy thoughts.  I have a dark side.   This dark side enjoys TV shows & movies about serial killers, heavy metal & boy oh boy can I be sarcastic!  I can even hurt with my words. Mmaawwaahhhaaaa!

This past week I was lucky enough to have experienced the dark side of Universal at Halloween Horror Nights & was doubly lucky to have one of my oldest & favorite shirts "reimagined" by one of the coolest chicks I know. (Sadly, I never got a pic of it w/o the halter toppy goodness being hidden by my obnoxious plaid shirt.)

Anyway, a favorite book and movie of mine is "A Clockwork Orange".  It's pure brilliance and super dark. I could go into it more...which I probably should...but I'm tired & experiencing a little writers block action tonight. Sorry. I fail. 




No comments:

Post a Comment