Sunday, November 3, 2013

Obviously You're Not A Golfer

I've been under the weather and thanks to the time change I'm still hunkered down in bed as I write this post.  

Can I just say that I love a good movie?  (Well. Well. Well, it's my freakin' blog so I guess I can say whatever I want!). Then again, I also love a good "bad" movie.  I can watch either type over and over again until the cows come home!  One of the good...nah...GREAT movies that I've seen well over a dozen times at this point is The Big Lebowski.  

The hero is goofy, spacey & downright lovable, the plot is ridiculous & the cast of crazy supporting characters is more colorful than Crayola's box of 160!  I can quote it, it always makes me laugh & I need to go to a Lebowskifest before I become worm food.  I also need to cosplay there. Just saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment