Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Your Half-Cafe, Double Vanilla Latte Is Getting Cold Over Here, Francis.

I don't just like TV. I REALLY like TV. I mean I REALLY like TV so much that when I find a series that I like, I will watch the entire series and nothing else until I'm done. Yeah. I'm a binge watcher and I've binge watched the hell out of "Supernatural". 

I also really like movies! Like really, really like movies. Like really, really like movies so much that my favorites have been consumed countless times to the point of memorization of lines.  BUT, sometimes my brain moves faster than my mouth, so I will paraphrase and screw things up. Oh well!  What can ya do?

Anyway, a movie that I've seen a bunch is "Akira" and the geniuses at TeeFury have completed me with this little gem!


No comments:

Post a Comment