Thursday, November 21, 2013

You Make Me Feel Real Good. I Wanna Rub You Down.

Oh wait!  I'm about to talk about Color Me Rad and NOT Color Me Badd. DUH!  What a silly goose I am. 

Anyways (DING!), this weekend I will run in my second 10K ever and as excited as I am for it, I'm incredibly nervous because I'm going to be running the final 1.2 miles solo. Also, it'll be the first race that I'll be participating in where I'll have no one at the finish line waiting for me.   ::pouts::

The upsides are that I'm going to have a fun girls only slumber party with some amazing women and my "Sister from another Mr" will be by my side and inspiring me to do my best for the first 5 miles.  Oh!  I'll also be debuting my sweet new running tights and they do make my booty look soooooo fine!

Oh!  That leads me to today's shirt which happens to be a cap. I got it at the Color Me Rad in Philly this past summer and I've taken to wear it when I work out at the gym while my G hat is still reserved for races.  Philly was friggin' amazing and I'm hoping that next year the same group of us can get even more covered in colored corn starch!


No comments:

Post a Comment