Thursday, November 14, 2013

Loosen Your Corset And Have A Drink

Once upon a time, in another life, I got paid to travel.  Also, in that same period of time I fell in love...with Asheville, NC.  

I was lucky enough to have been able to live there for almost 6 glorious months.   In that time period I learned a lot about myself.  I learned how amazing a cup of coffee tastes as you sit by the window and watch all of the local characters walk by. I learned how much more interesting art can be when it's displayed in an old Woolworth store.  I learned that dogs get as much respect as their human counterparts thanks to all of the pet friendly establishments.  I learned that a book is more interesting when you have it hand picked for you by a bookshop owner.  I learned how to slow down and really enjoy simplicity and the little things that life has to offer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment