Monday, August 26, 2013

Out. For. A. Walk. Bitch.

Over the past few years a lot of wonderful people have come into my life. Every one is special and every one has taught me a little something about the world. Above all, every one has helped bring technicolor joy into my previously blandly monochrome life.  

Some of these people I have had the pleasure of talking to on a regular basis for the past...WHAT?...15 years (or so it seems...hahahaha) about a little TV show called Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  Have you heard of it?  Well, it's been a fun ride and when I think about how much I have change...I mean MY LIFE has changed since we started recording Potentialcast it really boggles my little mind.  Without these special people I don't know where I'd be today.  The distraction of watching and then discussing a series that ended long ago has been a wonderful distraction from past drama.  Also, the friendships that have formed mean so much to me that (I'm saying it now and I'll say it again) these friends have become family to me.  

Bee Tee Dubs, can I tell you how weird it still is to me that our conversations are listened to by others?  CRAZY!  Also, VIVA LA BRONZE!


No comments:

Post a Comment