Friday, August 30, 2013

MFC? That's A Monkey. That Could Me A Melon Looks Like A Co-Co-Nut!

There is a tween girl that lives inside of me who enjoys Paul Frank's Julius.  It may have happened a few years back during a drunken post-slot machine win shopping spree at the Fashion Show Mall in the lovely city of "Lost Wages".  It could have happened while shopping for cute thinks at Target for a friend's baby shower.  It could have happened whilst Christmas shopping in some crazy store in this little hipster neighborhood in Jacksonville that I adored.  Hmmmmmmmmm....any of these reasons seems to be shopping related.  How very interesting!  However the obsession began, that lead me to the purchase of tonight's shirt.  I believe that it came from target.  It's cute, it makes me giggle and it's one of my only nerd shirts which happens to be a tank!  

So tonight is the first of a long weekend so I'm having a little extra fun with even more fun on the way.  MMAAWWAAHHAAA!


No comments:

Post a Comment