Monday, September 2, 2013

Where's Perry?!?!?!?

Um....he's on one of my favorite lounging around shirts.  That's where he is!

I mean how can one not "heart" a teal platypus secret agent?  It's impossible!  Perry is "the man" and the Disney Channel cartoon Phineas and Ferb is, IMHO, one of the most hilarious shows out there.  Children seem to like it and there are so many jokes and pop culture references for adults that it's damn near perfect family programming.  

Of you haven't seen it I recommend throwing on an ep or two.  My favorites are: "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together", "The Chronicles of Meap" & "Nerds of a Feather."  All three make me, literally, LOL!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It slays me when Doofenschmirtz gets confused when Agent P takes his hat off and doesn't realize that Perry IS Agent P!

      Delete
  2. I know, right.
    "Oh look it's just some platypus."
    *hat goes on*
    *genuinely surprised* "Agent P!"

    ReplyDelete