Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cereal! Where Did You Guys Get Cereal?

So there's some kind of crud that has, seemingly, come out of nowhere and is taking everyone in our little office out. Today seems to be my "lucky" day.  

I'm achy, whiny, headachy and nauseas therefore I can use a little comfort and what's more comforting than the camaraderie of friends?  So with that in mind, I grabbed my Ben Linus T with which to pass out all medicated-style in this evening.  You see, if it wasn't for a show called LOST I wouldn't be who I am or where I am today. I also wouldn't have had so many of the fantastic experiences that I've been fortunate enough to have had and I wouldn't have the amazing group of friends that I am proud to call family.   



2 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine a more sad face. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the well wishes, Adam! Turns out that I got better then KABLAMMO! Sick again. Booooooooo! Stupid allergies or end of summer cooties.

      Delete