Friday, September 6, 2013

I Do What I Want!

Soooooooooooo it's like this...I am a people pleaser.  Part of this curse is that I sit back and take a lot of bullshit. But every once in a while I snap and can unleash the fury!  (OH!  By "unleash the fury" I mean go into hiding and burst into tears so that I can get some release.) 

As of late, I've been putting up with unusually massive quantities of nonsense.  So much, in fact, that, whilst ill, this little chick-a-dee had to cowgirl up and carry on instead of cocooning.  I'm finally one with red sofa as I write this and much less cranky pants than I was about 30 minutes ago when I was super fired up about something that I'm having trouble recalling right now. DAMMIT!  What was I going to write about?  

OH YEAH!  So when one feels like shit on a shingle every little friggin' thing seems worse than it actually is.  Am I right?  I know I am.  Today was one of those days!  Now if I wasn't such a people pleaser (or didn't fear unemployment) I would be as sassy as they come and speak with a barbed tongue.  Alas, occasionally I wear shirts which display my latent smartassery.  Now off to bed with me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment