Thursday, September 19, 2013

I'd Just As Soon Kiss A Wookie

As a child of the 70's, I firmly believe that Star Wars was the greatest sci-fi film of all time.  Also, Princess Leia was the first strong, no nonsense, sassy and kick ass female that I was exposed to on the big screen.  

OH!  If you didn't already know...I'm totally "that guy" when it comes to episodes IV - VI.  There was zero reason to remaster and add all that CGI insanity! There was also nooooooooo reason why those pieces of crap prequels needed to be made.  Let's be for real.  We could have all lived happy and full lives NOT having watched Hayden Christensen's pathetic attempt at acting like a whiny bitch.  


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh you wore this to Star Wars Weekends that year you flirted with Chewy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think if it as he was flirting with me. #WouldRatherHaveFlirtedWithHan

      Delete