Saturday, September 21, 2013

See You In Another Life, Brutha.

Thanks to a little show called LOST, my life changed forever...and for the better. 

I purchased this shirt to wear for the finale, but instead rocked another on that day.  A shirt that I had purchased to support a particular podcast that have me joy over the years.  (More to come about that later.). 

Years later, I still proudly wear this T and it makes me think of how different things now are.  I think about how different I am.  I think about the great friends that I've made and experiences I've had.  I think about all of the possibilities to come. 


2 comments:

  1. I remember the mad search through Hollywood Studios to find Lost stuff - any lost stuff :) Good Times my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a true friend who has never judged and always plays along. Thanks, sweetie!

      Delete