Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I've Been A Bad, Bad Girl

Well Christ on a cracker!  It's been quite a few days since I've logged a blog entry and I just bet you've been waiting on pins and needles. Am I right?  

Had I disappeared?  Was I full if shit and really don't have the veritable plethora of nerd shirts that I've claimed to own?  Have I blog-faded due to boredom?  NOPE!  Just went on a weekend to visit some fam and then got hyper mega ultra busy with work and such.  Never you fear!  I'm back and better than ever!

Speaking of which, I've been super lazy then sick then busy then lazy then busy so needless to say, I haven't been working out as much as I should.  I've also been enjoying delectable (meaning bad for you) foods and refreshing (meaning alcoholic) drinks as well. Soooooooo tonight as I chill in a big ass comfy hoodie that I borrowed from a friend her liked her AC down wayyyy too low a few years back and enjoy a Greek yogurt I've decided that it's back on the straight and narrow starting tomorrow morning. I'm thinking a nice two-miler before work. That's a good starting point I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment