Friday, August 23, 2013

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah science!


As of late, the bookends of my weekends seem to be Friday nights at IKEA and "Breaking Bad" before I hit the hay on a Sunday night.  Therefore, it seemed fitting that on tonight's excursion to procure some ready-to-assemble Swedish furniture I would choose to don one of my newest Teefury shirts which celebrates two of my favorite characters from my favorite TV drama of all time.  That's right!  Jesse Pinkman and Walter White, BITCH!

Now I know that the end has yet to arrive.  But near as I can tell, the little show about a chemistry teacher just looking for a way to help his family carry on in his absence and his former student trying to make it in this world is really something to behold since it's the closest thing to perfection.  Just like my ability to build shelving units with an Allen wrench, rubber mallet and a can-do attitude!  

No comments:

Post a Comment